You may need Adobe Reader to view these documents. Get Adobe Reader.
- Participating retailer exclusions on your debit cards
General offline purchases
- Rewards available at UK store locations only.
- Transactions at concessions within department stores will not be eligible for Rewards.
- Transactions must be made directly with the Cashback Plus retailers and any additional retailers available under Your Offers from NatWest. Any transactions made via a third party will not be eligible for Rewards.
General online purchases
- Rewards available at Cashback Plus retailers and any additional retailers available under Your Offers from NatWest only.
- Transactions made via a third party, such as PayPal and Amazon Payments, will not be eligible for Rewards.
- Your Offers from NatWest
The Co-operative on debit cards
For this offer, ‘The Co-operative’ includes The Co-operative Group, East of England Co-op, Midlands Co-op, Southern Co-op, Chelmsford Star Co-op, Anglia Co-op, Scotmid Co-operative and Morning, Noon & Night. Please note that this offer is being offered to you direct from NatWest and is not in any way endorsed, sponsored, sold or promoted by aforesaid co-operatives or otherwise implemented with those co-operative's cooperation.
Please note, you will not receive any Rewards on purchases made with your debit card:
- on transactions made at Co-operative Group Opticians, Pharmacy’s, the Co-operative Motor Group and stores adjoined to Petrol Filling Stations (with exception to BP with Co-op).
- on transactions for The Co-operative Group Bank products including mortgages, travel money, Insurance and Personal Finance products.
- on transactions made through The Co-operative Group legal, Healthcare, Funeral and life planning services.
- on transactions for The Co-operative Group phone and broadband services.
- on transactions made through co-operativeinsurance.co.uk, co-operativetravel.co.uk, coopelectricalshop.co.uk, thephone.coop/home, co-opflorists.co.uk, co-operative.coop/funeralcare, co-operativebank.co.uk, eastofengland.coop/travel, eastofengland.coop/pharmacy, eastofengland.coop/opticians, eastofengland.coop/easier-living, eastofengland.coop/funerals and eastofengland.coop/electricals.
Restaurant & Bar on your Cashback Plus Credit Card
10% Rewards on all UK Restaurant & Bar purchases on your Cashback Plus Credit Card from 1st April to 30th September 2015. This offer is available at, but not limited to, Zizzi, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Prezzo, Pizza Express, EAT, Frankie & Benny’s, Chiquitos, Nandos, Brewers Fayre, JD Wetherspoons.
Please note that this offer is being offered to you direct from NatWest and is not in any way endorsed, sponsored, sold or promoted by any of the Restaurant & Bars referenced or otherwise implemented with any of the stated Restaurant & Bars cooperation.
Supermarket offer on your Cashback Plus Credit Card
1% Rewards on all supermarket purchases on your Cashback Plus Credit Card (excluding supermarket petrol stations):
Supermarkets will include, but are not limited to, Asda, Iceland, Marks & Spencer, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Somerfield, Tesco, The Co-operative and Waitrose. Purchases made at supermarkets will be identified by NatWest through the supermarket Merchant Category Codes 5411 and 5499. Merchant Category Codes are industry categories which classify a business by the type of goods or services it provides.
Rewards of 1% will not be earned at supermarket petrol stations, instead purchases at supermarket petrol stations will attract 0.5% Rewards under the all spend offer from NatWest. Please note that this offer is being offered to you direct from NatWest and is not in any way endorsed, sponsored, sold or promoted by any of the supermarkets referenced or otherwise implemented with any of the stated supermarkets.
All other spend on your Cashback Plus Credit Card
0.5% Rewards on all other spend on your Cashback Plus Credit Card (excluding Cashback Plus retailers, Restaurant & Bar and supermarket spend)
The Cashback Plus credit card will offer 0.5% on all purchases made in line with the The Cashback Plus Terms. The 0.5% reward will not be given in addition to any Rewards for purchases made at:
- Cashback Plus retailers; or
- Supermarkets defined under Merchant Category Codes 5411 and 5499; or
- Restaurant & Bars defined under Merchant Category codes 5814, 5812 and 5813.
Contactless on all eligible cards
You will not earn Rewards on a transaction which is carried out at a retailer who offers contactless payments if the retailer's contactless terminal is not available or requires you to enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
- Rewards on household bills paid by direct debit
From 20 July to 31 December 2015, if you are a Cashback Plus customer with an eligible account, you can earn Rewards on your household bills. Bills must be paid from your eligible account(s) by direct debit. Any other type of transaction e.g. Debit Card, Standing Order, online transfer will not qualify for Rewards.
Household bills include: gas, electricity, council tax & water, communications (mobile and landline phone), broadband and paid for TV packages. Household bills do not include: fuel and oil, maintenance, insurance, TV licence, on-demand internet streaming services or any commercial contracts.
Rewards will only be earned on household bill payments made to organisations identified as either local authorities who charge council tax or suppliers of the services listed above. You can view the full list of companies at any time using our supplier tool at www.natwest.com/reward-suppliers or by calling the Customer Service team on 0370 901 6790 or Minicom 0800 027 1395.
- Retailer specific exclusions on your eligible cards
Rewards will not be earned on gift card purchases.
Rewards will not be earned on car servicing or maintenance.
Rewards will not be earned for transactions made online through caffenero.com.
Rewards will not be earned for transactions made online through www.carluccios.com
Rewards are only earned on purchases paid for at time of online booking at europcar.co.uk and at all UK Europcar rental stations. Rewards will not be earned on transactions at Europcar rental stations outside the UK or on Europcar websites other than europcar.co.uk. To earn Rewards on your international car rental, ensure you pay at the time of booking on europcar.co.uk. Discounts are valid for rentals booked and paid for during the offer period. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. You must present a valid Credit Card in the name of the driver at time of rental except for rentals in United Kingdom, where a Debit Card may be used. Visit europcar.co.uk for full details of the terms and conditions of rent.
Rewards will not be earned on transactions at Halfords Autocentres.
Rewards will not be earned on purchases made by phone through the call centre.
Rewards will not be earned on gift vouchers, baby milk or medicines.
You’ll earn Rewards on everything except for Guardsman protection plans, interior design service fees, gift cards and Laura Ashley licensed merchandise sold through other retailers.
Rewards will not be earned:
- on transactions made through morrisonscellar.com.
- on transactions for Cash Back, Tobacco, Fireworks, Saver Stamps, Postage Stamps, Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, Infant formula/milk, Lottery Online Game and Instant Tickets.
- on transactions for ‘Top-up’ Mobile Phone Cards, E Top-up, Photo Printing, Prescription Medicines and Fuel.
- on transactions made within the Café, from Dry Cleaning, Petrol Stations, Garden Centres and Pharmacy.
Rewards will not be earned on the purchase of New Look gift cards online through newlook.com.
Rewards will not be earned on the purchase of Officers Club gift cards.
Please note, Rewards cannot be earned on purchases made on-board your journey.
Rewards will not be earned on Sainsbury’s Petrol, savings stamps, car park tickets, vending machines, cash back, postage stamps, gift vouchers, baby milk products, lottery tickets, tobacco kiosk, proprietary medicine, spirits and liqueurs, mobile phone cards and mobile phone vouchers.
Purchases at concessions within department stores will not be eligible for Rewards.
Rewards will not be earned on stamps, mobile top-up, prescription medicines, infant milk formula and gift cards.
The Body Shop
Rewards will not be earned for purchases made through The Body Shop at Home.
Rewards will not be earned:
- on bookings made for hotels, theatre tickets, car hire, International rail and train and hotel packages
- on bookings made through thetrainline.com call centre
- on transactions made on all season tickets
- on transactions made through thetrainline.com business and corporate accounts
Rewards will not be earned on WineBank transactions, Wine Tasting tickets or on Wine Tastings with Virgin Wines Fabulous.
Rewards will not be earned on items purchased at Waitrose stores at Motorway Service stations and Petrol Filling stations.
- Trade up exclusions on all eligible cards
Gift card/voucher/code general exclusions
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes cannot be used for online purchases unless otherwise stated.
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes cannot be used at store locations outside of the UK.
- The balance on the gift card/voucher/code can be used for purchases at retailer stores in full or part payment.
- In the event of 12 months of consecutive non-use, the gift card/voucher/code will expire and the balance remaining will be deducted.
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
- No change will be given when a gift card/voucher/code is used to purchase goods or services but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- The value of the gift card/voucher/code cannot be replaced or reimbursed if it is lost, stolen or damaged. Gift cards/vouchers/codes should be looked after carefully.
- When a gift card/voucher/code is used to purchase goods or services, any remaining balance will be shown on the till receipt for store purchases or within the gift card/voucher/code payment page for online orders.
- The gift card/voucher/code is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- Rewards will not be awarded on use of the gift cards/vouchers/codes.
- Gift card/vouchers/codes cannot be used in department store concessions.
- In the event of a conflict between these gift card/voucher/code general exclusions and a retailer's gift card/voucher/code restrictions, the retailer's gift card/voucher/code restrictions will apply.
Retailer specific exclusions
- One Argos card per customer per 30 days.
- This unique collection code has a 12 month validity period and will expire 12 months after issuance.
- The unique collection code must be presented to a manned till in-store to claim the discount and cannot be redeemed via any other channels including on Quick Pay kiosks, via the internet or over the telephone.
- The unique collection code can only be used once and change will not be given if the value of your purchase is less than the value of the unique collection code you are spending.
- To claim the offer you will need to display the email from Cashback Plus that displays the unique collection code to the cashier.
- If qualifying items are returned, only the price after the £15 unique collection code will be refunded. For example, if you purchase a product worth £50 and you use your £15 unique collection code as part payment, you will be required to pay £35. If you return the product only £35 will be refunded. The remaining £15 will be loaded onto a Argos gift card.
- Unique collection codes cannot be used to purchase gift cards, top-up vouchers/cards.
- Unique collection codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We reserve the right to remove or change this promotion.
- This unique collection code cannot be used in conjunction with staff discount or the redemption of any other voucher promotions.
- The offer is open to all UK residents.
- Promoter Argos Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 2NW.
- Each code is valid for one regular hot drink (Latte, Espresso, Cappuccino, Americano, Hot Chocolate or Tea) at any participating branch of Caffè Nero in the UK. All other drinks are excluded from this offer.
- Each code can be redeemed once.
- Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or account card offer.
- Subject to availability at Caffè Nero. In store only.
- Each code will be valid for 18 months from the date it was issued.
- This voucher may be exchanged for one standard adult or child ticket for any 2D performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- Ticket subject to availability; uplift charges for 3D, D-Box, IMAX, event cinema, if applicable, are payable; not valid for special Unlimited screenings; VIP/premium seating excluded; not valid for tickets for The Screening Rooms, Cheltenham, Glasgow Science Centre or Picturehouse cinemas.
- This voucher may be used once only to book a cinema ticket online at www.cineworld.com, or can be exchanged for a ticket at the box office of any Cineworld cinema box office (not valid for redemption via the Cineworld telephone booking service).
- When booking online using the e-code credit/debit card information must be provided (for processing purposes).
- Voucher expires 6 months from date of issue, after which the voucher will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative; the voucher, e-code and/or ticket are not transferable and may not be re-sold.
- Please keep this voucher and the e-code in a safe place. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no refund will be given.
- Cineworld reserves the right to amend these T&Cs at any time and without notice. These T&Cs and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
Currys PC World (includes Currys/Currys.digital/PC World)
Gift card terms & conditions:
- 1 gift card per customer per six month period.
- This card can be used as full or part payment towards products and Knowhow services in Currys, Currys.digital and PC World stores in the UK.
- You can check the balance at www.dixonsretail.com/giftcards or call 0800 897 163. Alternatively, present your card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
- For gift card full terms & conditions visit http://images.dixons.com/corporate_new/giftcard/terms_gift.html
- One Halfords gift card per customer per 30 days.
- Gift card terms & conditions:
- This card is redeemable against any goods or services at participating Halfords stores throughout the UK & ROI, as full or part payment. It may not be used at halfords.com.
- Halfords gift cards sold within the UK can be redeemed within the ROI and vice versa, the relevant exchange rate for the day will apply.
- No change, vouchers refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases.
- You can check your balance at any store or halfords.com or by calling customer services on 0808 101 9137.
- Please treat this card as cash, as the balance cannot be returned to you if it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- This card is not redeemable for cash.
- Amounts can be added to the balance at any time.
- The maximum card limit is £1000.
- This card will expire after 24 months of consecutive non-use and the balance will be deducted.
- Cards with zero balance will expire after 30 days.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- This card is not accepted at Halfords Autocentres.
- Cards issued by Halfords Ltd, B98 0DE.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift codes are valid for 10 months.
- Gift codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes.
- Gift codes cannot be used to pay for bookings made through the "book now" facility for spa venues featured on spabreaks.com/online_booking
- Gift codes are only available to use on new bookings and cannot be used to pay outstanding balances on pre-standing bookings.
- Bookings must be confirmed by telephone.
Wynsors World of Shoes
- One code may be exchanged per transaction at www.wynsors.com for the code value.
- The codes may only be used online at www.wynsors.com, they may not be used at Wynsors World of Shoes stores in the UK or on the mobile site https://m.wynsors.com
- The codes cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other code offer and/or voucher.
- Keep the codes in a safe place, they are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- The codes are subject to standard terms and conditions. See http://www.wynsors.com/conditions.html for details.
- Each code will be valid for 18 months from the date it was issued.
From time to time, we may make you aware of offers available to you, which you will see when you log in. For these offers, full details of any exclusions will be included on the specific retailer page.
We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 929027. Registered Office: 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR.