You may need Adobe Reader to view these documents. Get Adobe Reader.
- Earn exclusions
- Rewards available at UK store locations only
- Transactions at concessions within department stores will not be eligible for Rewards
- Transactions must be made directly with the participating retailers and any additional retailers available under Your Offers from NatWest. Any transactions made via a third party will not be eligible for Rewards
- Rewards available at participating retailers and any additional retailers available under Your Offers from NatWest only
- Transactions made via a third party, such as PayPal and Amazon Payments, will not be eligible for Rewards
Retailer specific exclusions
Rewards will not be earned on the purchase of New Look gift cards online through newlook.com
Rewards will not be earned on the purchase of Cineworld Unlimited Cards online through cineworld.co.uk
From time to time, we may make you aware of offers available to you, which you will see when you log in. For these offers, full details of any exclusions will be included on the specific retailer page.
Your Offers from NatWest
Please note that this offer is being offered to you direct from NatWest and is not in any way endorsed, sponsored, sold or promoted by Tesco or otherwise implemented with Tesco’s cooperation
Rewards will not be earned:
- On transactions at Tesco Opticians, Tesco Petrol Filling Stations, Tesco Cafés and Harris and Hoole Coffee shops
- On transactions for Tesco DVD rental and Tesco Car Wash services
- On transactions for Tesco Bank products including mortgages, travel money, Insurance and Tesco Personal Finance products
- On transactions on Tesco Telecoms products including mobile phone and internet purchases
- On transactions for Tesco Travelex services and Tesco Delivery Saver service
- On transactions made through tesco.com/direct/, tesco-cards.com, tescoparty.com, tescodiets.com, tesco-cards.com, tescomobile.com, tescotravelstore.com, tescophoto.com, tescobroadband.com, and tescokitchens.com
For this offer, 'The Co-operative' includes The Co-operative Group, East of England Co-op, Midlands Co-op, Chelmsford Star Co-op, Anglia Co-op, Scotmid Co-operative and Morning, Noon & Night. Please note that this offer is being offered to you direct from NatWest and is not in any way endorsed, sponsored, sold or promoted by The Co-operative or otherwise implemented with The Co-operative’s cooperation.
Rewards will not be earned:
- On transactions made at Co-operative Group Opticians, Pharmacy’s, the Co-operative Motor Group and stores adjoined to Petrol Filling Stations (with exception to BP with Co-op)
- On transactions for The Co-operative Group Bank products including mortgages, travel money, Insurance and Personal Finance products
- On transactions made through The Co-operative Group legal, Healthcare, Funeral and life planning services
- On transactions for The Co-operative Group phone and broadband services
- On transactions made through co-operativeinsurance.co.uk, co-operativetravel.co.uk, coopelectricalshop.co.uk, thephone.coop/home, co-opflorists.co.uk, co-operative.coop/funeralcare, co-operativebank.co.uk, eastofengland.coop/travel, eastofengland.coop/pharmacy, eastofengland.coop/opticians, eastofengland.coop/easier-living, eastofengland.coop/funerals and eastofengland.coop/electricals.
- Trade up exclusions
Gift card/voucher/code general exclusions
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes cannot be used for online purchases unless otherwise stated
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes cannot be used at store locations outside of the UK
- The balance on the gift card/voucher/code can be used for purchases at retailer stores in full or part payment
- In the event of 12 months of consecutive non-use, the gift card/voucher/code will expire and the balance remaining will be deducted
- Gift cards/vouchers/codes may not be exchanged for cash or other vouchers or used as a deposit on a credit agreement
- No change will be given when a gift card/voucher/code is used to purchase goods or services but the balance may be applied to future purchases
- The value of the gift card/voucher/code cannot be replaced or reimbursed if it is lost, stolen or damaged gift cards/vouchers/codes should be looked after carefully
- When a gift card/voucher/code is used to purchase goods or services, any remaining balance will be shown on the till receipt for store purchases or within the gift card/voucher/code payment page for online orders
- The gift card/voucher/code is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card
- Rewards will not be awarded on use of the Gift cards/vouchers/codes
- Gift card/vouchers/codes cannot be used in department store concessions
- In the event of a conflict between these gift card/voucher/code general exclusions and a retailer's gift card/voucher/code restrictions, the retailer's gift card/voucher/code restrictions will apply.
Retailer specific exclusions
Currys/PC World (includes Currys/Curry.Digital/PC World)
1 Currys/PC World gift card per customer per six month period.
1 Halfords gift card per customer per 30 days.
- One code may be exchanged for one ticket to any Cineworld Cinema in the UK and Ireland.
- The codes may only be used to make bookings online at www.cineworld.co.uk, they may not be used to make bookings via telephone or in person at the Box Office.
- The codes are not valid for 3D performances.
- Not valid for Premium Priced content (including IMAX, D-Box, Alternative Content, Special Advance Screenings and VIP Boxes).
- The codes cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
- Keep the codes in a safe place, they are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- The codes are subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions. See www.cineworld.co.uk/terms for details.